- Home Page
- Company Profile
- Our Products
|Home||» Products||» Air Compressor||» Rotary Screw Air Compressor|
• Quality, Efficiency and Reliability backed by nearly 100 year history of KOBELCO as compressor manufacturer.
New developed screw profile is designed by finite element analysis. It minimizes air leakage from discharge end to suction end due to non-contact rotation, realizing high efficiency.
• Kobelco patented rotor profile ‘Lambda’ is one of world best efficient rotor profile.
• This profile gives 3-4% higher efficiency than that of industrial standard.
• Rotor surface is coated with PTFE (spray & baking) for anti-corrosion.
LP stage made in forged CS and HP stage made in forged Stainless for better corrosion resistance.
Patented ‘Energy Saving Logic’
• Energy Saving Logic’ is Kobelco patented technology of capacity control method.
• Our standard equipped ITCS controller calculate air consumption and reducing unload pressure maintaining minimum pressure as well as minimum load-unload interval.
• This control enables user to run at optimum load-unload setting without special equipment and expecting 2-3% energy saving from conventional control.
Better unload characteristics
• Compare to turbo compressor, oil free screw compressor has better energy saving characteristics.
• ALE can use as capacity controller to match with plant work load.
• For example, Tire company use turbo compressor as base load and ALE to cover partial load, since ALE do not have surging problem.
• No V-belt, No Coupling design eliminate chance of misalignment, frequent tension adjustment and minimize mechanical loss.
• Rigid construction with quality components realizes industrial lowest vibration characteristics.
• ISO 5 / AGMA 12 high accuracy gears have advantages of long service life, less transmission losses, low noise and low vibrations.
Resistance to Extreme Conditions
• ALE series designed for continuous operation under 45degC ambient condition with +5degC tolerance as standard.
Standalone oil pump enables pre-lube and after-lube to prevent DRY START.
• The oil-free design introduces absolutely no oil to the rotor chamber in the process.
• Stainless steel shaft-seal rings are used to prevent the generation of carbon dust.
• Kobelco’s patented twin atmospheric seal vents prevent lubricating oil from contaminating the compression chamber e
easy Monitoring with ITCS controller
• 5.7 inch graphic display visualize compressor
- Operating parameter
- Caution status
- Shut down status
- Service information
• Last 4 events of caution / shut down status with trend data before event can be stored in memory.
• Selectable language
• Sequencing up to two machines standardly equipped.
• Standard I/O for remote operation and alert equipped. Optionally Modbus© I/O module can be equipped.
• Heavy electrical protection like 12,000V lightning surge killer, and 0.5sec momentary blackout ride-through as standard feature.
We assure for class “0” Quality oil free Air